Information clause on personal data processing (GDPR)
In order to ensure your rights and to comply with our duty to provide information in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR Regulation (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), we describe below how we will process your data.
The Administrator of your personal data
The Administrator of your personal data is The Warsaw Institute Review Sp. z o. o. | Świętokrzyska St. 18/410 | 00-052 Warszawa | Poland, registered at the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Department of the National Register Courthouse under the number KRS 0000709206, REGON 368985255, NIP
We have not appointed a Data Protection Officer, but you can contact us via email: email@example.com
What are the purposes and grounds for processing personal data?
- Sending of our materials, articles presenting a broad spectrum of topics concerning Poland, a leader among East-Central European countries (art. 6.1.f GDPR – for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator)
- Sending our newsletters and invitations to conferences, events organized by us (art. 6.1.a – your consent)
- Investigation and protection against claims – thus protecting our interests as entrepreneurs (art. 6.1.f GDPR – for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator)
We obtain your personal data either directly from you or through publicly available sources e.g. on websites, in register of entrepreneurs.
Pozyskujemy Państwa dane osobowe bezpośrednio od Państwa albo w ramach źródeł dostępnych publicznie np. na stronach internetowych, w rejestrach przedsiębiorców. Dane jakie możemy przetwarzać: – imię i nazwisko, nazwa firmy, stanowisko, dane kontaktowe – e-mail, numer telefonu. Personal data which we can process: first and last name, company name, position, e-mail, telephone number.
Our activities do not involve automated individual decision-making, including profiling.
How long can we process your personal data?
We will process your personal data for up to 10 years from the date we contact you, e.g. by sending you an e-mail.
To whom can we transfer your personal data?
We can transfer your personal data only to two groups of recipients:
- any person acting under the authority of the administrator, our employees and associates who need to have access to data to perform their duties
- Processing entities to whom we commission this task, participating in the performance of our activities: operating our ICT systems or providing us with ICT tools, including servers such as Google
As a rule, we will not transfer your data to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). As part of our business, we may use suppliers from outside the EEA. We will therefore do our best to meet the requirements of the GDPR.
What rights do you have with regard to the processing of personal data?
Right of access by the data subject
Right to rectification
Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
Right to restriction of processing
Right to data portability
Right to object
As regards personal data, the right of withdrawal of consent is voluntary
Right to bring a complaint: to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data | Stawki St. 2 | 00-193 Warsaw | Poland, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law.
You can send any requests or enquiries regarding the processing of your personal data to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
 REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)